Be part of the Northern Territory's largest industry movers
Applicants must submit a resume and statement addressing the selection criteria. If you have questions about career opportunities at GTNT or Australian Apprenticeships NT, please email GTNT HR Department.
- Health and wellbeing Package
- Corporate rates for selected gym memberships and local businesses
- Professional development opportunities
- Free and confidential support from external employee assistance program
- High company values and great people to work with
Current positions with GTNT
There are no current positions available with GTNT
Current positions with Australian Apprenticeships NT
Support Network Officer in Alice Springs!
Australian Apprenticeships NT is looking for a Support Network Officer who will provide quality customer service by conducting regular field visits and providing support and case management of Australian Apprentices and Employers in the Alice Springs region.
Australian Apprenticeships NT manages and processes Training Contracts, Government incentives and Apprentice and employer information. Australian Apprenticeships NT also promotes Australian Apprenticeships and provides information at shows, exhibitions, industry forums, workplaces, schools, employer and community groups.
- Full time employment
- $61,215 per annum plus super and car
To be successful the applicant must:
- Completion of Certificate IV in Employment Services or relevant previous experience in related field.
- Demonstrated ability to empathise and communicate effectively with diverse client groups.
- Commitment and motivation to achieve high quality outcomes by meeting or exceeding KPI's and set targets.
- Ability to develop professional correspondence to a high standard.
- Work semi-automously, set own goals and daily programs and report on progress to team members and other staff.
- Ability to be systematic in approach to work whilst complying with relevant guidelines, procedures, deadlines and relevant legislation.
- Demonstrated experience with the use of Microsoft Office applications and ability to quickly learn new client management database programs.
- Ability to travel throughout the Northern Territory for extended periods.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Australian Apprenticeships system.
- Demonstrated previous knowledge and experience in marketing and selling skills.
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and statement addressing the above selection criteria, through the Apply Now button. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 8980 0600.
GTNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians and female applicants to apply.