The GTNT Foundation sponsors diverse programs such as:
- School to Work
- Teacher Release
- Voluntary Carbon Offset Program - Timor Leste
Our purpose is to improve the operation of the apprenticeships market in the Northern Territory, especially in traditional trades and skill shortage areas.
Programs that encourage and support young people to participate in Apprenticeships and strive for excellence.
Programs that support the expansion of local Apprenticeships and encourage the participation of local industry, employers and parents.
- Identifying unique and strategic opportunities to create apprenticeship demand
- Initiating and being receptive to ideas that can make an innovative and lasting contribution to apprenticeships.
- Regularly evaluating, reviewing, and refining our community investments.
- Sharing our achievements with our stakeholders and the community.
Community Building Programs
- Apprenticeships Sponsorship Program
- GTNT Structured Work Experience Program
- Voluntary Carbon Offset Program (VCOP) Timor Leste
The Foundation will continue to support the existing programs for as long as they continue to assist in the operation of the apprenticeship market in the NT.
Ideas And Applications
GPO Box 3245
DARWIN NT 0801