Vision, Mission & Company Values
“Providing workforce development solutions for businesses through the attraction, retention and development of people”
Our Vision"GTNT builds Community Capacity by positively impacting people through Employment and Training"
Our Mission"Increase business capacity by providing individuals with opportunities to reach their full potential"
GTNT Company Values
1. Customer Service Excellence
- Be dedicated to satisfying customer needs and honouring commitments that we have made to them;
- We always strive for excellence and quality in everything we do;
- We always provide the best quality services, being reliable and responsible; and
- We are friendly and make positive first impressions.
2. Respect Everyone
- Treat our team members, customers, partners and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognising the importance of diversity;
- Always deliver on our promises;
- Always be on time to our appointments and meetings;
- Always communicate in clear, concise and honest ways; and
- Be inclusive of all team members in activities we do.
3. Be Accountable
- Accept responsibility for our actions;
- Always act with integrity in everything we do;
- Always take pride and ownership in all that we do and say; and
- Make and support business decisions through experience and good judgment.
4. Think Safe, Be Safe
- Always remember that safety is a key part of our business success and it is in everything that we do;
- Always ensure that our workplace is a safe space for all who use it – staff, contractors, suppliers and visitors; and
- Always communicate safety as an important factor in all apprentices/trainees workplaces and work practices.
5. Integrity is Everything
- Demonstrate a commitment to uphold the highest standards of integrity and ethics in all our actions;
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
6. Be Innovative
- Endeavour to think outside the box;
- Continuously improve processes and service provisions;
- Always recommend system improvements; and
- Promote efficiency and effectiveness.