Be part of the Northern Territory's largest industry movers
Applicants must submit a resume and statement addressing the selection criteria. If you have any questions about career opportunities at GTNT or Australian Apprenticeships NT, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health and wellbeing package ($299)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Corporate rates for selected gym memberships and local businesses
- Professional development opportunities
- Free and confidential support from external employee assistance program
- High company values and great people to work with
- Birthday Leave
For more information on any of the below positions, please email email@example.com or call (08) 8980 0600.
Current positions with Australian Apprenticeships NT
Network Officer in Katherine!
Australian Apprenticeships NT is looking for a Administration Officer (Network Officer) for our Katherine Office. The Network Officer is responsible for all administration tasks including reception services and processing Australian Apprenticeships Network documentation. This position will also provide support to the regions Support Network Officer by assisting with task such as Apprenticeship signups, calendar management and preparation of reports.
Australian Apprenticeships NT manages and processes Training Contracts, Government incentives and Apprentice and employer information. Australian Apprenticeships NT also promotes Australian Apprenticeships and provides information at shows, exhibitions, industry forums, workplaces, schools, employer and community groups.
- Full time contract
- Salary $52,808 pa
- Well-being allowance
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- 8 Days study leave
- Maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Work collaboratively as part of a small team
- Work to tight deadlines
- Have a systematic approach to work
- Work in a compliance driven work environment
- Provide professional customer service
- Enjoy working independently within a small team
- Having a diverse range of responsibilities
- Keen eye for detail
- Have a high level of administration skills
- Enjoy working in accordance with company set processes
If this sounds like a position you are looking for then apply now!
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and statement addressing the above selection criteria. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 8980 0600.
GTNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians and female applicants to apply.