Be part of the Northern Territory's largest industry movers
Applicants must submit a resume and statement addressing the selection criteria. If you have any questions about career opportunities at GTNT or Australian Apprenticeships NT, please email email@example.com
- Health and wellbeing package ($299)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Corporate rates for selected gym memberships and local businesses
- Professional development opportunities
- Free and confidential support from external employee assistance program
- High company values and great people to work with
- Birthday Leave
For more information on any of the below positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 8980 0600.
Current positions with GTNT
There are no current internal vacancies with GTNT.
Current positions with Australian Apprenticeships NT
About Australian Apprenticeships NT
Australian Apprenticeships NT manages and processes Training Contracts, Government incentives and Apprentice and employer information. Australian Apprenticeships NT also promotes Australian Apprenticeships and provides information at shows, exhibitions, industry forums, workplaces, schools, employer and community groups.
Gateway Officer (Administration and recruitment services) - Katherine
This position will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and reception duties for the Katherine office. The position has a variety of duties which include recruitment services, processing of Australian Apprenticeships Network NT (AANNT) documentation and providing administrative support services to the Katherine Support Network Officer (Field Officer)
- Full time contract
- Salary $52,807 - $59,739 (commencement level will be assessed based on previous experience and knowledge in the industry)
To be successful the applicant will be required to meet the following key requirements:
- Completion of Certificate II/III in Business or relevant previous experience.
- Greeting clients visiting office and displaying initiative to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to provide high level of professional communication, both written and oral, to clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to provide high level professional communication, both written and oral, to clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work in a small team and be able to independently assess workload priorities, meet deadlines and be self motifvated
- Proficient with the use of computers and Microsoft Office suite and client management databases.
- Ability to market and promote AANNT services to the Katherine community.
- Work in an environment which requires compliance to strict deadlines and adherence to contract requirements.
For further information about the position please review functional statement in link below or contact the office on:
Call: (08) 89800 600
How to Apply
To apply you will need to submit the following documentation:
- Cover letter,
- Resume and
- A statement addressing the position's Functional Statement selection criteria dot points.
Applications without all 3 sections will not be forwarded to the Selection Committee.