Be part of the Northern Territory's largest industry movers
Applicants must submit a resume and statement addressing the selection criteria. If you have any questions about career opportunities at GTNT or Australian Apprenticeships NT, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health and wellbeing package ($299)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Corporate rates for selected gym memberships and local businesses
- Professional development opportunities
- Free and confidential support from external employee assistance program
- High company values and great people to work with
- Birthday Leave
For more information on any of the below positions, please email email@example.com or call (08) 8980 0600.
Current positions with GTNT
Gateway Administration Officer - Alice Springs
The Gateway Administration Officer is responsible for a range of duties such as welcoming on-site visitors, answering all incoming calls, managing incoming and outgoing mail, general administration duties, managing room hire bookings, marketing and assisting with apprentice recruitment.
To be successful the applicant will be required to meet the following key requirements:
- Completion of or progress towards the Certificate III or higher in Business (Administration) and/or subsequent relevant experience in related field.
- Ability to communicate professionally and provide a high-level customer service to diverse client groups.
- Understanding of GTNT and Australian Apprenticeships Network system and services.
- Ability to provide accurate administrative support and meet tight deadlines.
- Display initiative and self-motivation to work as part of a small team and independently.
**Please Note - this is a contract positon until March 2020**
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and statement addressing the above selection criteria. For a copy of the full Functional Statement please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current positions with Australian Apprenticeships NT
There are currently no positions available with Australian Apprenticeships NT.