Be part of the Northern Territory's largest industry movers
Applicants must submit a resume and statement addressing the selection criteria. If you have questions about career opportunities at GTNT or Australian Apprenticeships NT, please email GTNT HR Department.
- Health and wellbeing package
- Corporate rates for selected gym memberships and local businesses
- Professional development opportunities
- Free and confidential support from external employee assistance program
- High company values and great people to work with
Current positions with GTNT
There are no current positions available with GTNT
Current positions with Australian Apprenticeships NT
Gateway Officer in Darwin!
Australian Apprenticeships NT is looking for a Gateway Officer who will be responsible for the efficient delivery of Gateway Services covering reception, administration and support services to the Australian Apprenticeships NT office, based in Darwin.
Australian Apprenticeships NT manages and processes Training Contracts, Government incentives and Apprentice and employer information. Australian Apprenticeships NT also promotes Australian Apprenticeships and provides information at shows, exhibitions, industry forums, workplaces, schools, employer and community groups.
- Full time employment
- Starting Salary of $46,380 per annum plus super
- 5 weeks Annual Leave
To be successful the applicant must:
- Completion of or progress towards the Certificate III or higher in Business (Administration) and/or subsequent relevant experience in related field.
- Commitment to providing high quality customer services to internal and external clients.
- The capacity to meet extremely tight deadlines.
- Commitment to high quality workmanship, attention to detail and complete accuracy in respect of administrative work.
- High level of communication skills and ability to communicate with diverse client groups.
- Ability to be systematic in approach to work, comply with relevant guidelines, procedures, deadlines and show initiative.
- High level of experience with Microsoft programs and client/database management systems.
- Demonstrated experience with recruitment services
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and statement addressing the above selection criteria, through the Apply Now button. If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or call us on (08) 8980 0600.
GTNT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians and female applicants to apply.