Top End Group Training commenced operations on the 8th of May 1989 with 1 staff member and 7 Apprentices operating out of a small office in Cavenagh St, Darwin. In 2002 the GTNT Foundation was established to provide recommendations and direction on meeting our social and environmental goals.
Today GTNT has more than 60 staff operating across the business, providing employment and training solutions to all regions of the Northern Territory with permanent offices in Darwin, Katherine and Alice Springs.
Since our humble beginnings we have commenced over 6500 Apprentices and continue to play a critical role in developing a workforce that is appropriately skilled to meet the demands of a dynamic Northern Territory economy and community.
We will continue to work in partnership with government, business and the wider community to develop and implement innovative approaches to skill Territorians to meet the challenges of the future.
Vision, Mission & Purpose
GTNT builds Community Capacity by positively impacting people through Employment and Training
Increase business capacity by providing individuals with opportunities to reach their full potential
To Create Territory Futures Through Apprenticeships
GTNT Company Values
Customer Service Excellence
- Be dedicated to satisfying customer needs and honouring commitments that we have made to them;
- We always strive for excellence and quality in everything we do;
- We always provide the best quality services, being reliable and responsible; and
- We are friendly and make positive first impressions.
- Treat our team members, customers, partners and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognising the importance of diversity;
- Always deliver on our promises;
- Always be on time to our appointments and meetings;
- Always communicate in clear, concise and honest ways; and
- Be inclusive of all team members in activities we do.
- Accept responsibility for our actions;
- Always act with integrity in everything we do;
- Always take pride and ownership in all that we do and say; and
- Make and support business decisions through experience and good judgement.
Think Safe, Be Safe
- Always remember that safety is a key part of our business success and it is in everything that we do;
- Always ensure that our workplace is a safe space for all who use it – staff, contractors, suppliers and visitors; and
- Always communicate safety as an important factor in all apprentices/trainees workplaces and work practices.
Integrity is Everything
- Demonstrate a commitment to uphold the highest standards of integrity and ethics in all our actions;
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Endeavour to think outside the box;
- Continuously improve processes and service provisions;
- Always recommend system improvements; and
- Promote efficiency and effectiveness.