We step in as the middle man
This program is one of our traditional group training models, where GTNT legally employs the apprentice and places them into a business, without the responsibility of employing and managing them through to the end of the training contract.
Our services includes
Recruitment & Selection
Our recruitment team will provide advice on the various options for the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) selection, and the training delivery methods best suited to your workplace.
They will also ensure:
- All vacancies are listed on GTNT’s website and social media platforms
- Pre screening and interview completed
- Industry specific testing conducted, including risk assessments and DiSC profiling
- Referrals provided to host Business
Advertising of a vacancy in any other form of media can be requested, however this will be at the cost of the host employer.
Management & Mentoring Support
You will be assigned a designated GTNT Employment Specialist who will support both the apprentice and supervisor along with manage and mentor the apprentice. They will provide:
- Monthly visits to your workplace
- Additional visits as required to deal with priority workplace related issues
- Quarterly progress reports
- Administration of all of the training contract paperwork
- Monitoring the quality of training provided by the selected RTO
- Work Health & Safety (WHS) training for all Apprentices
- The arrangement of Apprentice rotations to other workplaces
Payroll & Administration
Our experience payroll and administration team will provide the following services:
- Weekly payroll on submissions of time sheets
- Superannuation, including information about superannuation options and contribution
- Manage changes to industrial instruments including Fair Pay Commission increases
- Customised payroll reporting by negotiation
- Management of workers compensations, including return to work plans
- Arrangement of travel and accommodation if required to attend off the job training
- Claiming and rebating back to Host Businesses of Federal Government Incentives if eligible
Note: Incentives are claimed when eligibility is confirmed by Australian Apprenticeships NT, normally after the expirations of the Apprentice probationary period.
Price is available on request of quotation