Rooms available for hire for your next presentation or seminar
The Belfield and Corporate Rooms will not be available for hire during period 1st September through to 31st January 2018.
We apologise for any inconvenience this will cause. Our Training Room in Alice Springs will be available for hire still during this time.
GTNT have two rooms available for hire - one in Darwin CBD and one in Alice Springs. Our rooms are ideal for Classroom Style Training, Presentations and Seminars, Product Launches, Demonstrations and Meetings. We are able to offer flexible layouts to suit your individual needs and can arrange catering through our suppliers if requested. Please read our hire terms and conditions before booking.
Hire Terms and Conditions
A 50% deposit of the total hire amount is required within 7 days of receiving confirmation to secure booking. Upon completion of booking an invoice for the balance owing will be issued and is to be paid within 7 days of date of invoice. Training GTNT is happy to accept payment by:
- Bank transfer/EFT
- Cancellation of any booking must be made in writing at least 7 working days prior to date booked for use to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Cancellation of any booking with less than 7 working days notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the room hire cost.
- Full room hire cost and any catering costs will incur if no notification of cancellation of room hire is received prior to room booking.
Early open and late lock up fees
An early open fee or late lock up fee applies if you require the rooms before or after operating hours listed above (see Location). Please note that the online booking calculator only calculates one day of this fee. Therefore, if you are intending to hire the room for multiple days with early or late times this calculation will be amended upon confirmation of your room hire and will be reflected on the invoice.
Room user agreement
- Wipe down tables and benches at the end of the day
- Stack dishes onto a tray for washing
- Clean the whiteboard
- Clear away any rubbish and food scraps from tables, benches and floor
- Remove all belongings from the hire room at the completion of the booking
- Report any equipment faults, breakages and occupational health and safety concerns
- Familiarise themselves and participants with the evacuation and emergency procedures
- Do not remove any equipment, supplies or fittings belonging to GTNT