GTNT and GEMCO are currently recruiting for a MEM30205 Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade apprentice. The apprenticeship positions are Fly In Fly Out (FIFO), with work based at the GEMCO manganese mine, located on Groote Eylandt in the Northern Territory.
Apprentices will commence a roster of 4 days on and 3 days off for during 1st and 2nd Year. The apprentices will then move to a roster of 7 days on and 7 days off for the during 3rd and 4th Year. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate a strong commitment to safety awareness and performance, be self-motivated and demonstrate honesty, fairness and respect.
- Applications close - 26th October 2018
- Apprenticeship commences - 22nd January 2019
Applicants must be available between these dates:
- Aptitude Testing - 12th to 14th November 2018
- Panel Interviews - 19th to 23rd November 2018
- Pre-employment medical assessments - 3rd to 14th December 2018
- Apprentices will commence on 22nd January 2019
- Be 17 years of age or older to apply
- Have completed Year 12
- Hold a current NT C Class Drivers license (provisional minimum)
- Have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
*Aboriginal and Female applicants are encouraged to apply